|very nervous, please answer
Mar 14, 2002
Could being HIV+ bring down your immune system to have an asthma attack or would you attribute it to smoking?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
HIV is not related to asthma attacks. They are triggered by allergies, particulate matter in the air including dust, smoking and for some people, exercise and cold weather.
dry skin and redness on penis
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can You Get Cancer From A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.