|very nervous, please answer
Mar 14, 2002
Could being HIV+ bring down your immune system to have an asthma attack or would you attribute it to smoking?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
HIV is not related to asthma attacks. They are triggered by allergies, particulate matter in the air including dust, smoking and for some people, exercise and cold weather.
dry skin and redness on penis
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Happens If You Don't Treat Herpes?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- Ways To Get Syphilis Without Having Sex
- Symptoms Of Shingles In Women
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.