|dry skin and redness on penis
Mar 14, 2002
A couple of days ago I noticed that there was a little red area on my penis. It just looked like it was irritted and dry. The dry area got bigger. But it does not itch, no discharge, no puss and no discomfort at all. Just wondering what it could possibly be. I have never had anything like this before
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It sounds like it may be a fungal dermatitis. See a physician for a definitive diagnosis.
Do I need prophylaxis?
very nervous, please answer
- HIV-positive People Traveling And Immigrating To Europe
- How Long Does HIV Survive In The Environment?
- How Serious Is Unprotected Sex Between HIV Positive People?
- Negative Hiv 1 Rna And Dna Am I Positive
- What Are Causes Of Delayed Seroconversion?
- What Things Cause A False-positive HIV Test Result?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.