|dry skin and redness on penis
Mar 14, 2002
A couple of days ago I noticed that there was a little red area on my penis. It just looked like it was irritted and dry. The dry area got bigger. But it does not itch, no discharge, no puss and no discomfort at all. Just wondering what it could possibly be. I have never had anything like this before
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It sounds like it may be a fungal dermatitis. See a physician for a definitive diagnosis.
Do I need prophylaxis?
very nervous, please answer
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- Causes Of Vaginal Bleeding In Toddlers
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.