Mar 14, 2002
I'm PPD+ with negative chest x-ray, and had HIV risk few years ago, and tested HIV negative after 6 months after the exposure. Do I need to go back and retest for HIV?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Can KS lesion change color?
Do I need prophylaxis?
- Is Night Sweats A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.