|Will HIV make Eczema worse?
Mar 11, 2002
Dear Dr. Feinberg -
I have always had horrible skin. Since I am from the south, I am not use to the dry winters. Although I tested negative at ten weeks, I am still paranoid that it is the possible HIV making my eczema worse. I read in your recent answers that Eczema is not related to HIV; however, could it be the virus making my Eczema worse. I would greatly appreciate a few mintues of your time for a response. Thank you. Best.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
HIV in and of iteself should not make your eczema worse.
CMV in immune deficient person
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Needle Stick
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Condom Inside Out
- Is Itchy Vagina A Symptom Of HIV?
- How Do You Know If You Have Systemic Candidiasis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.