|whats wrong with my arm??
Mar 11, 2002
About 1 week ago i woke up with a swollen arm which has gotten worse...had a small cut on finger but nothing big. Then it got worse...2 Dr.'s said that it was a bacterial infection...now 1 Dr. says it is arthritis! It is very painful cold and gray looking from tips of fingers all the way up to my shoulder...what does that sound like???
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It sounds like you may have a serious infection of your arm. See a doctor immediately.
indeterminate at 3 months?
TG woman with cognitive problems
- How Do Doctors Determine How Long Someone Has Had Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take For Thrush To Start Affecting Organs?
- How Accurate Are Current Hiv Tests At 5 Weeks?
- Most Common Early Hiv Symptoms Symptoms Of Hiv
- What Are The Possibilities Of Getting Hep C From A Needle Prick?
- Can Worrying About Hiv Make You Have Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.