|whats wrong with my arm??
Mar 11, 2002
About 1 week ago i woke up with a swollen arm which has gotten worse...had a small cut on finger but nothing big. Then it got worse...2 Dr.'s said that it was a bacterial infection...now 1 Dr. says it is arthritis! It is very painful cold and gray looking from tips of fingers all the way up to my shoulder...what does that sound like???
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It sounds like you may have a serious infection of your arm. See a doctor immediately.
indeterminate at 3 months?
TG woman with cognitive problems
- Sore Throat Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sore Throat During Seroconversion
- Bloody Urine After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.