|indeterminate at 3 months?
Mar 11, 2002
doctor forgive for asking this question again but i only ask because my question wasnt answered for one reason or another. you have said that the time to test for hiv is 3 months after exposure because of the window period. is it possible then to get a result of indeterminte at 3 months?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Possible, but not likely.
whats wrong with my arm??
- Does Hiv Cause Body Pain All Over?
- How Long Until You Feel The First Symptoms Of Hiv?
- Can The Use Of Lubricants Containing Nonoxynol-9 Further Reduce Hiv Risk?
- Can Straight Guys Get Hiv The First Time They Have Sex?
- Thrush And Amoxicillin
- How Long For Hiv To Turn Into Aids Without Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.