Mar 11, 2002
who is in more danger during anal sex the reciver or the inserter....and why....
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The receiver-- because this person is more likely to sustain tears in the surface lining of the rectum, making it easier for HIV to come into direct contact with the receiver's blood.
indeterminate at 3 months?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.