Mar 11, 2002
who is in more danger during anal sex the reciver or the inserter....and why....
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The receiver-- because this person is more likely to sustain tears in the surface lining of the rectum, making it easier for HIV to come into direct contact with the receiver's blood.
indeterminate at 3 months?
- How Risky Is Pre-cum Contact With The Urethra?
- Lip Kissing With Sores And Gum Disease And Hiv
- Would Like To See Images Of Aids Sores On Body
- Can You Get Hiv Through A Wound?
- How Long Does It Take To Detect Hiv Infection?
- Can You Have Sex With A Hiv Infected Person And Not Become Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.