Mar 10, 2002
I have blister-like scars on my tonsils, and a blister under my tongue. my mouth hurts and have a had a constant headache for the past 3 days. are these symptoms of something? could it be caused by eating something wrong, or by smoking excessive amounts of marihuana?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
You could have a number of problems, including herpes infection or aphthous ulcers. I doubt it has anything to do with food or pot. I suggest that you see a dentist or oral surgeon for a definitive diagnosis and treatment.
hiv and arthritis
Would HIV ensefalites show up on a MRI
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Could Sinus Infection Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Dizziness An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Risk Of Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.