|hiv and arthritis
Mar 10, 2002
Hi doc ,I went for an hiv antibody test at 3 months it came back non reactive , my question is, I have rieter's syndrome , could that slow down my time to show antibodys on my test?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Reiter's syndrome will not interfere with the accuracy of the HIV test.
Lost for words
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts On Your Mouth?
- The First Symptoms Of Genital Warts Pictures
- Afraid Of False Negative Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.