|hiv and arthritis
Mar 10, 2002
Hi doc ,I went for an hiv antibody test at 3 months it came back non reactive , my question is, I have rieter's syndrome , could that slow down my time to show antibodys on my test?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Reiter's syndrome will not interfere with the accuracy of the HIV test.
Lost for words
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Breast Milk?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.