Mar 10, 2002
Is lichen planus a manifestation of hiv? I am not sure, but I think I may have it. I have not had any fever or anything just the lesions with white rings around them and my tongue is painful at times.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Lichen planus is a common problem and is not particularly associated with HIV infection.
Oral Hairy Leukoplakia
- Oral Manifestations Of Hiv Infection
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.