Mar 10, 2002
Is lichen planus a manifestation of hiv? I am not sure, but I think I may have it. I have not had any fever or anything just the lesions with white rings around them and my tongue is painful at times.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Lichen planus is a common problem and is not particularly associated with HIV infection.
Oral Hairy Leukoplakia
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- Hiv Pcr Test Window Period
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv Symptoms To Start?
- How Long Should I Wait To Take An Hiv Test After Being Raped?
- Accuracy Of 20 Min Hiv Test
- Will Urine Be A Certain Color If You Have Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.