Mar 9, 2002
Hi Doctor, I have a question about erythematous candidiasis, Is it possible to have this for a space of a day or two or does this condition stay and need to be treated- I have had symptoms quite similar to the photos on HIV dent but by the time i get the appointment with my doctor, the red patches on the roof of my mouth are gone so it's hard for my doctor to diagnose nothing there! Please let me know so that I can put that worry out of my head- I have checked all the questions in your forum and haven't been able to find an answer to this. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Oral candidiasis of any form would be highly unlikely to resolve without treatment after a day or so. So what you think is candidiasis may not be that after all.
Ultimate lymph question
Are HIV antibodies affected by alcohol?
- Is Testicular Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hiv From Breast Milk In The Eye?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.