|cervical cancer in women
Mar 9, 2002
If cervical cancer in women is an AIDS defining condition, does this mean that all women with cervical cancer have AIDS?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No-- although cervical cancer is more common in HIV+ women than in HIV-s, it can certainly happen to women who are HIV-.
Worried about past bronchoscopy
Ultimate lymph question
- Is Gonorrhea Permanent?
- What Doctor I Should Go To For Herpes?
- What Color Is The Fluid Inside Herpes Blisters?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.