|cervical cancer in women
Mar 9, 2002
If cervical cancer in women is an AIDS defining condition, does this mean that all women with cervical cancer have AIDS?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No-- although cervical cancer is more common in HIV+ women than in HIV-s, it can certainly happen to women who are HIV-.
Worried about past bronchoscopy
Ultimate lymph question
- White Bumps On Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Testing Negative After Sex With A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.