|Mulluscum while hiv-?
Feb 27, 2002
Thank you for your time. I was curious if it is possible to have Mulluscum as an adult and be HIV-?.would mulluscum create symptoms like hiv?..thank you.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Molluscum can happen to anyone and does not cuase any symptoms like HIV does.
Red Line Under Some Teeth
- Hiv And Gout
- Chances Of Contracting Hiv After One Unprotected Exposure
- Are Swelling Of The Feet And Ankles Symptoms Of Neuropathy?
- Can You Get Hiv Through Contact With A Bloody Cut?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Does The Discharge Of Chlamydia Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.