|Mulluscum while hiv-?
Feb 27, 2002
Thank you for your time. I was curious if it is possible to have Mulluscum as an adult and be HIV-?.would mulluscum create symptoms like hiv?..thank you.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Molluscum can happen to anyone and does not cuase any symptoms like HIV does.
Red Line Under Some Teeth
- If I Have Sex With A Man Who Is Hiv Negative Then Can I Get Hiv?
- Platelet Count May Indicate Hiv
- Red Spots On Stomach And Hepatitis
- Can You Contract Hiv By Handling Inanimate Objects?
- Can You Get Hiv From Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
- Getting Hiv And Herpes 2 While Wearing A Condom
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.