|Mulluscum while hiv-?
Feb 27, 2002
Thank you for your time. I was curious if it is possible to have Mulluscum as an adult and be HIV-?.would mulluscum create symptoms like hiv?..thank you.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Molluscum can happen to anyone and does not cuase any symptoms like HIV does.
Red Line Under Some Teeth
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- Does Any Std Affect Your Urine Flow?
- Are Chronic Yeast Infection And Swollen Glands Sign Of Hiv?
- Can I Trust A 8 Month Negative Hiv Elisa Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.