Feb 27, 2002
Dear Dr. Feinberg, I read in one of the questions that you answered, that the window period is from 2-8weeks, instead up to 3 months from exposure date.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
APPROXIMATELY 2-8 weeks. Most people seroconvert by 2 months, although a few maay seroconvert in the 3rd month.
In response to those wuth symptoms...
Red Line Under Some Teeth
- What Underlying Conditions Cause Candidiasis?
- Why Am I Getting Herpes Outbreaks Every Few Weeks?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.