|Is constant sinus drainage harmful to the stomach?
Dec 5, 2000
Can constant sinus drainage into the stomach be harmful? I think this is what has been causing nausea off and on for the past few months, since blood tests at the dr.'s office show nothing abnormal except for weight loss.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No, I don't think it's harmful, and although it's impossible to say that there's absolutely no connection with your intermittent nausea, I doubt it.
BACTRIUM,WHEN SAFE TO STOP?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Happens When Gonorrhea Is Left Untreated?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Does Being Exposed To Herpes Mean?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
- Syphilis Chancre Sores And Tea Tree Oil
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.