|Is constant sinus drainage harmful to the stomach?
Dec 5, 2000
Can constant sinus drainage into the stomach be harmful? I think this is what has been causing nausea off and on for the past few months, since blood tests at the dr.'s office show nothing abnormal except for weight loss.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No, I don't think it's harmful, and although it's impossible to say that there's absolutely no connection with your intermittent nausea, I doubt it.
BACTRIUM,WHEN SAFE TO STOP?
- White Spots Could I Have HIV
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.