|Can Human Growth Hormone Help Neuropathy
Dec 5, 2000
I am a 33 year old male with severe neuropathy in my legs. According to my doctor, I am also wasting. Can HGH help or better yet, can it make my neuropathy worse. Ive never heard anything on this subject.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I know of no evidence that human growth hormone can make neuropathy either better or worse. Common side effects from HGH are aches and pains in joints and muscles, but not worsening of nerve damage.
adc prognosis answer
Peripheral Neuropathy of both feet.
- Having Sex During Period Risks
- Hole In Condom Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.