|When should I call the doctor??
Dec 5, 2000
I have developed a cough that is persistently getting worse along with sore throat, severe headaches and a temp. up to 102.5. This has come on over the last few weeks and keep thinking it must be a cold and let it run its course. I am infected with HIV,HCV and CMV. When should I make the decision to run to the doctor, frankly, I'm getting so tired of doctors appointments. Last count my HIV PCR was under 500 and my cd4 was under 400. Thanks
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Now. I understand that you are tired of seeing the doctor, but you may have pneumonia, and should be evaluated as soon as possible. Good luck!
adc prognosis answer
- Sore Throat Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.