|do i got cancer
Dec 8, 2000
i get pains in rib cage and chest area. i spit up brown stuff. and i feel sick most of the time. please help me out
Response from Dr. Feinberg
You need to see a doctor and get a chest X-ray. Please do that soon.
Leukemia and Karposi Sarcoma
- Chances Of Getting Hiv With Hangnail
- Hiv Knee And Elbow Pain
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.