|do i got cancer
Dec 8, 2000
i get pains in rib cage and chest area. i spit up brown stuff. and i feel sick most of the time. please help me out
Response from Dr. Feinberg
You need to see a doctor and get a chest X-ray. Please do that soon.
Leukemia and Karposi Sarcoma
- What Is Acute And Subacute Transient Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Bloating And Hiv
- If I Get Back A Normal Pap Smear Can I Still Be Hiv Positive?
- Is One Checked For Hiv Before Taking Accutane?
- Partner Hiv Positive But I'm Negative And Pregnant
- When Does The Doctor Tell You That You Are Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.