|Leukemia and Karposi Sarcoma
Dec 8, 2000
Hi I was just wandering if there is a difference in the appearence of "bruise-like" lesions, of Leukemia and Kaposi Sarcoma?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The lesions of leukemia really are bruises. KS lesions are usually purplish, but don't go away over time and are usually smaller with more even edges than a bruise.
What is Kaposi's Sarcoma (KS)
do i got cancer
- Will A Cbc Blood Test Show Hiv?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Eating Something With Infected Blood On It?
- Without A Rash How Can A Doctor Determine If You Have Shingles
- Why Do People Get Geographic Tongue?
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What Does It Mean If My Pap Smear Is Normal But I Am Hpv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.