|Leukemia and Karposi Sarcoma
Dec 8, 2000
Hi I was just wandering if there is a difference in the appearence of "bruise-like" lesions, of Leukemia and Kaposi Sarcoma?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The lesions of leukemia really are bruises. KS lesions are usually purplish, but don't go away over time and are usually smaller with more even edges than a bruise.
What is Kaposi's Sarcoma (KS)
do i got cancer
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- How Often Do You Get Hepatitis B Vaccination?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.