Dec 15, 2000
Do people with Hiv get colds more often than non-infected people? Or do their colds linger around more?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
HIV+ people get upper respiratory infections, including colds, more often than HIV-s, but I know of no data that prove that their colds are more severe than the ones HIV-s get.
I have POS and now sharp pains in my Lower Abs
tiny red spots on hands
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Picking Your Nose Risk Of Getting HIV
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.