Dec 23, 2000
Can I give an AIDS patient mononucleosis?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Yes. They are two different infections.
what is a free virus
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Chlamydia Symptoms Won't Go Away
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- Burning Sensation Of Legs And Knees
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.