Dec 23, 2000
Can I give an AIDS patient mononucleosis?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Yes. They are two different infections.
what is a free virus
- Dealing With Test Result Of Hiv Positive
- If You Wear Condom Can You Still Get Hiv?
- When Genital Warts Fall Off Are You Still Contagious?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Does Shingle Pain Feel Like?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.