Dec 23, 2000
Can I give an AIDS patient mononucleosis?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Yes. They are two different infections.
what is a free virus
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Does Thrush Spread To Other People?
- Std Cause A Rash Around Mouth And Nose
- Std That Causes Sharp Pain On Left Side Of Stomach
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.