Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

headache

I am hiv positive since two years and I am on combination therapy. I have sever headache and the only way the headache go away it is when I am vomiting. I had a tumor and meningitis about one year and a half. Some time my feet are bleeding too. What is the cause and what can I do to prevent those symptoms.

Response from Dr. Feinberg

The headaches could be a side effect of the medicines you're on, or they could indicate that the meningitis has come back. You should see a doctor for a thorough evaluation as soon as possible. Good luck!

Are anal warts a sign of HIV infection?
Intense stomach pressure/bloating