Dec 23, 2000
I am hiv positive since two years and I am on combination therapy. I have sever headache and the only way the headache go away it is when I am vomiting. I had a tumor and meningitis about one year and a half. Some time my feet are bleeding too. What is the cause and what can I do to prevent those symptoms.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The headaches could be a side effect of the medicines you're on, or they could indicate that the meningitis has come back. You should see a doctor for a thorough evaluation as soon as possible. Good luck!
Are anal warts a sign of HIV infection?
Intense stomach pressure/bloating
- Will My Husband Get Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Will A Herpes Outbreak Go Away Without Medication?
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- When To Check If You Have Gonorrhea In Your Throat?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What If I Have A Low Level Of Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.