Dec 23, 2000
Hi Dr. Feinberg,
Are you aware of any opportunistic nipple infections? I'm a female and one of my nipples bleeds a little bit occasionally! Please advise! Thank you!
Response from Dr. Feinberg
There is no OI associated with nipple bleeding. You should get this checked out by your doctor soon. Good luck!
Rotator cuff injury or Hiv Neuropathy
- Does HIV Cause Vaginal Discharge?
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.