Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

CD4 Cell Thresholds

In an earlier response you stated that information regarding CD4 cell thresholds for opportunistic infections could be found on the Center for Disease Control's website (Public Health Service Guidelines for OI Prophylaxis and Treatment). I attempted to find this document and was unsuccessful. Would it be possible for you to provide a more specific link or additional information to help me locate it? Thanks.

Response from Dr. Feinberg

Unfortunately, I do not know a more specific link. This document certainly exists in print form and I was assuming it would be available through the CDC website. If you can't access the print version, why don't you ask the CDC if it is available online and you just couldn't find it, or if they'd post it if they haven't done so yet.

Judith Feinberg, M.D.

Test rates and differences in them