|Test rates and differences in them
Dec 28, 2000
Why or rather what is it that makes a person a rare case that they do not produce antibodies within 3 months? Or is it that some people do not know FOR SURE the date of their exposure? Or is it something to do with opportunistic infection?
Thank you ma'am
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The most likely reason is simply that everyone is different and some people respond to new infections faster than others.
Another question please ?
CD4 Cell Thresholds
- Can You Get AIDS From Yourself?
- Can You Get AIDS From A Dog Bite?
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- How Do I Know If I Have Oral Thrush?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Shaking Hands?
- Can You Get AIDS From Ear Piercing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.