Dec 28, 2000
i am 48 yrs old HIV+ have acute infection about six months ago. I am still healthy not on any medications except vitamins. My head is only place that sweat come out when i eat, exercise and even night sweat.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I don't think the exact location of the sweat has any particular meaning. Since you have recently acquired HIV, you may want to reconsider early treatment. There is research that indicates that you get the best preservation of immune function if you start treatment early.
Horrifying, but could this be true?
Another question please ?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Vaginosis With Uti Symptoms
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Symptoms Of Syphilis Chancre
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.