Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

My childs illness

I have a three year old and he has had diarrhea for the past 30 days. I had spoke to his dr. about it a few times and we switched drs. in the middle of treatment. This new dr. does not seem too worried. I am! The child is losing weight and still eats. The stools are stringy and runny. They are light in color. He is beginning to show lack of activities please help me. Thank you, Scared mom in Illinois

Response from Dr. Feinberg

Be persistent with your doctor. Moms know their children better than anyone else. If you need to, switch doctors again.

Fungal infections
m.avium positive, no symptoms