|urinary tract infections
Jan 16, 2001
What causes urinary tract infections?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Most commonly, bacteria from the gut.
If Possible, Shouldn't Doctors Help In Minimizing Depression?
In Response To tiny Red spots on hands 12/20/00
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.