|urinary tract infections
Jan 16, 2001
What causes urinary tract infections?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Most commonly, bacteria from the gut.
If Possible, Shouldn't Doctors Help In Minimizing Depression?
In Response To tiny Red spots on hands 12/20/00
- How Accurate Is A 6 Week Hiv Test?
- How Soon Would They Notify An Hiv Positive After Donating Blood?
- What Stage In Hiv Do Night Sweats Occur Early Or Late?
- Is Bruising Easily A Sign Of Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- What Color Are Genital Herpes Lesions?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.