|urinary tract infections
Jan 16, 2001
What causes urinary tract infections?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Most commonly, bacteria from the gut.
If Possible, Shouldn't Doctors Help In Minimizing Depression?
In Response To tiny Red spots on hands 12/20/00
- HIV Infection Risk Open Wound
- Kissing Cold Sore Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.