Jan 16, 2001
Thank you for your help. In people that do not receive any medication is mouth numbness a symptom of HIV or any other disease that you are aware of? This would contain tingling sensation and numbness around the mouth. Thank you very much
Response from Dr. Feinberg
This is most often a symptom of low blood calcium levels, which can have a number of causes. Please see a physician.
Hints of HIV in a CBC
- Should You Test For Stds After Mutual Masturbation?
- How Accurate Is The Hiv Testing When Pregnant?
- How Long Does It Take To Become Infected With Hiv After Exposure?
- Early Hiv Spots
- If You Have Sex With A Girl And Another Without A Condom Do I Have Hiv?
- What Is The Difference Between Hepatitis B And Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.