Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

KS

how easy is it to get KS from someone? I had a negative 3 month eia and I am having problems. My Gi system has slowed down and I cannot make a regular BM. could it have manifested itself in my GI tract? I had vaginal sex with someone who had 3 possible facial lesion they were red marks- by the mouth, nose and eyebrow

Response from Dr. Feinberg

I can't quantify the risk of getting KS from someone else, but rare cases of KS have been documented in gay, HIV- men. KS is rare in women to begin with, so the odds of getting it from a woman seem mighty low. Constipation is not how KS of the GI tract manifests itself.

Please answer asap
Strange Rash