Jan 18, 2001
how easy is it to get KS from someone? I had a negative 3 month eia and I am having problems. My Gi system has slowed down and I cannot make a regular BM. could it have manifested itself in my GI tract? I had vaginal sex with someone who had 3 possible facial lesion they were red marks- by the mouth, nose and eyebrow
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I can't quantify the risk of getting KS from someone else, but rare cases of KS have been documented in gay, HIV- men. KS is rare in women to begin with, so the odds of getting it from a woman seem mighty low. Constipation is not how KS of the GI tract manifests itself.
Please answer asap
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.