|Please answer asap
Jan 18, 2001
I read an inquiry from someone earlier describing "soft skin syndrome" as it was called. I too am having an identical problem where if fabric or anything lies against the skin of my legs(especially) an imprint happens within seconds. I also have a pressing red mark if my legs are close together. I had a negative 4 month Elisa. NEVER BEFORE has this happened until I was at possible risk for hiv. What is going on?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
"Soft skin syndrome" was a joke made by a physician on another website. Relax!
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Dangers Of Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.