|Please answer asap
Jan 18, 2001
I read an inquiry from someone earlier describing "soft skin syndrome" as it was called. I too am having an identical problem where if fabric or anything lies against the skin of my legs(especially) an imprint happens within seconds. I also have a pressing red mark if my legs are close together. I had a negative 4 month Elisa. NEVER BEFORE has this happened until I was at possible risk for hiv. What is going on?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
"Soft skin syndrome" was a joke made by a physician on another website. Relax!
- Does Hiv Show Up On Tests Right Away?
- What Percentage Of People Could Be A Hpv Carrier?
- What Organs Are Affected By Syphilis?
- What Does Gonorrhea Do To Your Body?
- What Does Bacterial Vaginosis Look Like?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.