Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Anal Infection

For the past 7 years I have had internal anal blisters off and on that I think may be herpes. I had one doctor 7 yrs ago tell me it was herpes and have been to two different doctors when the reoccurred again and they were never able to figure out what the infection was or how to treat it. It is painful and I can never seem to get any treatment?

Response from Dr. Feinberg

One simple way to begin to sort this out is for you to get a prescription for an anti-herpes drug and use it when you have the next outbreak. If you have a prompter response than you have noticed without any specific intervention in the past, then it is a pretty good bet that this is herpes.

prognosis
What Causes Fluid on the Lungs?