Jan 19, 2001
I read in one of your responses that floaters are seen in both HIV + and HIV - people and not usually due to CMV unless the person has a very low T cell count. I was wondering what causes floaters in HIV - and + not associated with CMV. thank you
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The most common situation is probably aging.
How long can someone live with PCP
- Do People Get HIV From Open Wound?
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Genital Rubbing?
- Does Rectal Bleeding Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Testicular Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.