Jan 19, 2001
Are Hemmoroids and/or rectal problems more prevalent in HIV positive persons?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Not that I'm aware of.
Deep lung crackling
How long can someone live with PCP
- Heterosexual Hiv Transmission Stories
- If You Have An Open Cut Or Wound Can You Get Hiv?
- Can A Person Be Hiv Infected And Have No Symptoms For Ten Years?
- What Type Of Immune Cells Does Hiv Attack?
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
- Hiv Positive After Single Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.