Jan 19, 2001
Are Hemmoroids and/or rectal problems more prevalent in HIV positive persons?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Not that I'm aware of.
Deep lung crackling
How long can someone live with PCP
- Do Black Spots Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.