Jan 19, 2001
Are Hemmoroids and/or rectal problems more prevalent in HIV positive persons?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Not that I'm aware of.
Deep lung crackling
How long can someone live with PCP
- Can Hepatitis C Turn Into Aids?
- Can You Get Hiv From One Time Sex With A Hiv Positive Person?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Why Do I Have Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.