Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Blister that left scar

About 2 months ago I developed a blister on one of my fingers the day after having sex with someone I had just met. I also came down with a fever and a lot of stomache distress a few days later that lasted for about a week and a half.I also had a sore throat with lots of phlem (but no coughing or sneezing or anything) The strange thing about the blister being that I broke it and was immediatly left with a deep wound that turned into a red scar on the inside of my finger that i still have.Is any of this possibly syphilis related?

Response from Dr. Feinberg

It sounds more like herpes to me than syphilis. See a physician and get tested for STDs.

itchy red bumbs on body, that won't heal
Re: Palpable Lymph Nodes