|Blister that left scar
Feb 20, 2002
About 2 months ago I developed a blister on one of my fingers the day after having sex with someone I had just met. I also came down with a fever and a lot of stomache distress a few days later that lasted for about a week and a half.I also had a sore throat with lots of phlem (but no coughing or sneezing or anything) The strange thing about the blister being that I broke it and was immediatly left with a deep wound that turned into a red scar on the inside of my finger that i still have.Is any of this possibly syphilis related?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
itchy red bumbs on body, that won't heal
Re: Palpable Lymph Nodes
- When You Have Genital Warts Do You Have A Lot Of Them Or Just One Wart?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- When To Check If You Have Gonorrhea In Your Throat?
- What Does Herpes On The Tounge Look Like?
- What Doctor Treats Herpes?
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.