|HIV's window period
Feb 20, 2002
What is the window period for HIV? I've heard anywhere from 4 weeks to 6 months
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The window period is typically several weeks, usually 2-8. There are some outliers for whom the window period is longer, but this is not common.
Re: Antibody Question
Metronidazole, Nasnonex, & Thrush
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your Body?
- What Can Cause Vaginal Pain In A Toddler?
- 20 Week Negative Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.