|HIV's window period
Feb 20, 2002
What is the window period for HIV? I've heard anywhere from 4 weeks to 6 months
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The window period is typically several weeks, usually 2-8. There are some outliers for whom the window period is longer, but this is not common.
Re: Antibody Question
Metronidazole, Nasnonex, & Thrush
- Black Spots Sign Of HIV Infection
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
- Does Wart Remover Work For The Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.