|ARS, Kaposis and Molluscum
Feb 20, 2002
Is it possible during ARS/prior to antibody formation for these lesions (Kaposi's and Molluscum) to rapidly present and disappear? Or are these lesions more generally associated with late stage infection? Thank you for your help?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
KS and molluscum are typically associated with advanced HIV disease. It would be pretty unusual for them to appear and regress during the course of acute seroconversion.
CMV culture/DNA reliability and HIV infection
Re: Antibody Question
- AIDS Infection Risk Touching An Open Scab
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blisters After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.