Feb 20, 2002
Hi Dr. Feinberg, you are always so helpful to me. I have a burning sensation about where my breast bone is and it carries upwards to my throat. Do you think this could be pneumonia? Occasionally I also feel this this in my mid back, and my upper abdominin. Thanks for your help, you're the greatest.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Thank you. It sounds like you may have reflux esophagitis (too much stomach acid) or esphagitis from some other cause, such as candida or herpes. I suggest you see your doctor for an evaluation. Good luck!
hiv and hpv skin lesions
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Chlamydia?
- What Is The Best Treatment For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Doctor I Should Go To For Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.