Feb 20, 2002
Hi Dr. Feinberg, you are always so helpful to me. I have a burning sensation about where my breast bone is and it carries upwards to my throat. Do you think this could be pneumonia? Occasionally I also feel this this in my mid back, and my upper abdominin. Thanks for your help, you're the greatest.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Thank you. It sounds like you may have reflux esophagitis (too much stomach acid) or esphagitis from some other cause, such as candida or herpes. I suggest you see your doctor for an evaluation. Good luck!
hiv and hpv skin lesions
- If You Have Sex With A Girl And Another Without A Condom Do I Have Hiv?
- Eye Exam For Hiv Patients
- Mononucleosis Tests Can They Detect Hiv In My Blood
- What Is Hepatitis Non Reactive?
- Where Do U Get A Rash If One Is Infected With Hiv?
- Can Hiv Take Longer Than 6 Months To Develop Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.