|KS lesion-scaly or shiny?
Feb 5, 2002
Would a KS lesion look scaly? Would it have a dry or rougher texture than surrounding skin? Would it have white spots on it that flake off when scraped? Would it look shiny?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
None of what you're describing is typical for KS-- in fact, your description sounds like psoriasis. See a doctor who can give you a clear diagnosis.
Treatment for Angular Chelitis
CMV PCR and culture
- What Do Lesions Look Like?
- What Color Are Herpes Lesions?
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.