|KS lesion-scaly or shiny?
Feb 5, 2002
Would a KS lesion look scaly? Would it have a dry or rougher texture than surrounding skin? Would it have white spots on it that flake off when scraped? Would it look shiny?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
None of what you're describing is typical for KS-- in fact, your description sounds like psoriasis. See a doctor who can give you a clear diagnosis.
Treatment for Angular Chelitis
CMV PCR and culture
- What Do Lesions Look Like?
- What Color Are Herpes Lesions?
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.