|KS lesion-scaly or shiny?
Feb 5, 2002
Would a KS lesion look scaly? Would it have a dry or rougher texture than surrounding skin? Would it have white spots on it that flake off when scraped? Would it look shiny?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
None of what you're describing is typical for KS-- in fact, your description sounds like psoriasis. See a doctor who can give you a clear diagnosis.
Treatment for Angular Chelitis
CMV PCR and culture
- Hepatitis Elevated White Blood Count
- Getting Hiv And Herpes 2 While Wearing A Condom
- Where Are Lymph Nodes That Are Affected By Hiv?
- Can Hiv Make Your Skin Darker?
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- Hiv Transmission With Undetectable Viral Load
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.