|quick question on syphillis
Feb 5, 2002
i went toa lab and took a vdrl quatitative exam 6 weeks after the exposure there are lots of other figures which i do not understand. but at the bottom it says that quntitative: non reactive. does this mean that i am free from syphillis?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
dont fail your family
Treatment for Angular Chelitis
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
- Can Having The Flu Interfere With The Hiv Test Results?
- Can One Get HIV From Touching Semen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.