|quick question on syphillis
Feb 5, 2002
i went toa lab and took a vdrl quatitative exam 6 weeks after the exposure there are lots of other figures which i do not understand. but at the bottom it says that quntitative: non reactive. does this mean that i am free from syphillis?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
dont fail your family
Treatment for Angular Chelitis
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- Will Shingles Affect My Sex Life?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Happens When Herpes Go To Your Spine?
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.