Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

dont fail your family

i feel grateful to the you guys for the work you do. i have ask numerous questions and a couple of them were answered. now, i am just waiting for the dreaded 3 months after exposure test. cause i know i can ask all the question regarding all this symptoms i am feeling and still i need to take the test. i just want to tell you how thankful i am to you. and also to tell everyone and for them to tell everyone they know to think about their love ones before doing anything stupid. i have done the supid thing and think i failed my family. doctor one last question: since i am married and my wife is about to give birth. i want your advice on what other std i possible contracted and what test to take besides hiv test, to be sure i dont have it so that i can protect my family from whatever desease i might have. example: for syphillis, for gonorhea, for hepa and other possible std and what to look for on those test. doctor i am from the philippines and some doctors here are not so accomodating and some are not so open.

still waiting for three months.

Response from Dr. Feinberg

Ask your doctor to test you for gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes and syphilis. You wouldn't want your wife and baby to get any of these if you could help it. Good luck!

RE: Tonsils
quick question on syphillis